- August 19, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Lamination
There are many Benefits and Uses of Print Lamination. The Lamination process embedded and attached printed pieces between two pieces of clear plastic film. This transparent film adds strength, stiffness, and protection, which extends the life of the printed pieces. Lamination also enhances the appearance of the printing by brightening and deepening the ink colors.
The Benefits of Lamination
– Lamination increases the durability of the print materials, allowing them to tolerate frequent use.
– Lamination adds protection against different things such as smudges, fingerprints, any kinds of stains or spills, tears and wrinkles, marks and abrasions, plus oil, grease, dirt, moisture, and a lot of other contaminants.
– Lamination improves a lot in appearance by enhancing the ink colors of the printed piece. This creates a more professional look and holds attention longer.
– Lamination adds stiffness and strength, providing an impression of higher quality and importance.
– Lamination is completely transparent and does not damage or defect the printing in any way.
– Lamination has a reasonable cost. It is because lamination increases the lifespan of print materials, it will save you money on reprinting.
Some of the popular uses for Lamination
– Bar menus or Restaurants
– Membership cards or business cards
– Education and Training purposes
– Maps and Bookmarks
– Counter and Tabletop Display
– Sell Sheets and Product Fact Sheets
– Pocket Folder and book covers
– Sales Presentation Materials
– Showroom and Trade Show Materials
– Machinery Warnings
– Maintenance Procedures
– Operating and Safety Instructions
– Signage and Rules
– Reusable Hang Tags
And many more…